We are committed to protecting the privacy of our potential, current and former customers. The way that we use your
personal information is discussed in our official privacy practices
Below, we first discuss our web privacy practices. Next, we discuss broader
privacy issues as set forth in our official privacy practices notice.
If you want to skip the web-related privacy discussion, please click here to jump ahead to our official privacy practices notice.
Web privacy disclosure
What personal information we collect
When you log in to your Delaware Funds by Macquarie® account online, we may collect certain personal
information about the web pages you visit and the products you view, including your name, email address, and
associated firm (if applicable).
We also allow users to subscribe to quarterly fact sheets and a few other non-public sections of the website.
We also may collect certain non-personal information about you, such as how long you visited our webpage.
We also allow you to review and request changes to the personal information we collect about you through our website,
such as information on a user’s profile page (if applicable). To make a change, please update your information on
your profile page when you log in or call the sales desk (877 693-3546) and ask to speak to an internal consultant.
How we use your personal information
The personal information we collect when you visit our website (including small files stored on your device that are
commonly referred to as “cookies”) allows us to understand your use of our website and to advise you of any products
or services that may be of interest to you. It helps us to improve our services, content and marketing. We also use
the personal information we collect from your visits to our website to develop, deliver, and improve our products,
services, content, marketing, and website.
You can change your cookie preferences by changing the setting on your web browser to delete or reject cookies. If
you delete or reject cookies, some website pages may not function properly.
Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals to our website. There is no standard that governs what, if
anything, websites should do when they receive these signals. We currently do not take action in response to these
Disclosure to third parties
We do not disclose personal information collected from your visits to our website to third parties other than in
accordance with our privacy notice issued to you pursuant to Regulation S-P, 17 CFR Part 248, et seq.
Third party sites and services
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Information collected by third
parties, which may include such things as personal information, is governed by the third parties’ privacy practices.
You should review the privacy practices of any third party whose website you visit via a link on our website to
understand their policies and privacy practices. Personal information we collect based on your visit to our website
is not disclosed to any third party sites you link to from our website.
policy, we will notify you the next time you visit our site.
I. Official privacy practices notice
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our potential, current, and former customers. To provide the products and services you request, we must collect personal information about you. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We collect your personal information and share it with third parties as necessary to provide you with the products or services you request and to administer your business with us. This notice describes our current privacy practices. While your relationship with us continues, we will update and send our privacy practices notice as required by law. We are committed to continuing to protect your personal information even after that relationship ends. You do not need to take any action because of this notice.
II. Information we may collect and use
We collect personal information about you to help us identify you as our potential, current, or former customer; to process your requests and transactions; to offer investment services to you; or to tell you about our products or services we believe you may want to use. The type of personal information we collect depends on the products or services you request and may include the following:
- Information from you: When you submit your application or other forms or request information on our products (online or otherwise), you give us information such as your name, address, Social Security number, your financial account information, and your financial history.
- Information about your transactions: We keep information about your transactions with us, such as the products you buy from us; the amount you paid for those products; your investment activity; and your account balances.
- Information from your employer: In connection with administering your retirement plan, we may obtain information about you from your employer.
- Information received from third parties: In order to verify your identity or to prevent fraud, we may obtain information about you from third parties.
How we use your personal information
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about our potential, current, and former customers unless allowed or required by law. We may share your personal information within our companies and with certain service providers. They use this information to process transactions you have requested; provide customer service; and inform you of products or services we offer that you may find useful. Our service providers may or may not be affiliated with us. They include financial service providers (for example, third-party administrators; broker/dealers; and other financial services companies with whom we have joint marketing agreements). Our service providers also include nonfinancial companies and individuals (for example, consultants; information services vendors; and companies that perform mailing or marketing services on our behalf). Information obtained from a report prepared by a service provider may be kept by the service provider and shared with other persons; however, we require our service providers to protect your personal information and to use or disclose it only for the work they are performing for us, or as permitted by law.
We also may provide information to regulatory authorities, law enforcement officials, and others to prevent fraud or when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure. In the event of a sale of all or part of our businesses, we may share customer information as part of the sale. We do not sell or share your information with outside marketers who may want to offer you their own products and services.
Security of information
Keeping your information safe is one of our most important responsibilities. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Our employees are authorized to access your information only when they need it to provide you with products and services or to maintain your accounts. Employees who have access to your personal information are required to keep it strictly confidential. We provide training to our employees about the importance of protecting the privacy of your information.
Macquarie Asset Management (MAM) is the asset management division of Macquarie Group. MAM, through its entities, operates as a full- service asset manager offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.
Other than Macquarie Bank Limited ABN 46 008 583 542 (“Macquarie Bank”), any Macquarie Group entity noted in this document is
not an authorized deposit-taking institution for the purposes of the Banking Act 1959 (Commonwealth of Australia). The
obligations of these other Macquarie Group entities do not represent deposits or other liabilities of Macquarie Bank. Macquarie
Bank does not guarantee or otherwise provide assurance in respect of the obligations of these other Macquarie Group entities. In
addition, if this document relates to an investment, (a) the investor is subject to investment risk including possible delays in
repayment and loss of income and principal invested and (b) none of Macquarie Bank or any other Macquarie Group entity
guarantees any particular rate of return on or the performance of the investment, nor do they guarantee repayment of capital in
respect of the investment.
III. This privacy practices notice is being provided on behalf of the following:
- Central Park Advisers, LLC
- Central Park Fund Administration, LLC
- Central Park Group Activist Fund, LLC
- Central Park Group AlpInvest Co-Investment Fund VII, LLC
- Central Park Group Carlyle Equity Opportunity Fund II, LLC
- Central Park Group Carlyle Equity Opportunity Fund, LLC
- Central Park Group Carlyle Fund, LLC
- Central Park Group Global Private Equity Fund, LLC
- Central Park Group KKR Americas Fund XII, LLC
- Central Park Group Lighthouse Global Long/Short Fund, LLC
- Central Park Group Manager Alliance Fund II, LLC
- Central Park Group Manager Alliance Fund, LLC
- Central Park Group Real Estate Opportunity Fund, LLC
- Central Park Group WP Energy, LLC
- Central Park Group WP Global Growth, LLC
- Central Park Group WP Private Equity XI, LLC
- Central Park Group WP Private Equity XII, LLC
- Central Park Group, LLC
- CPG Brookfield Opportunistic Real Estate, LLC
- CPG Carlyle Commitments Fund, LLC
- CPG Carlyle Commitments Master Fund, LLC
- CPG Cooper Square International Equity, LLC
- CPG Focused Access Fund, LLC
- CPG Vintage Access Fund II, LLC
- CPG Vintage Access Fund III, LLC
- CPG Vintage Access Fund IV, LLC
- CPG Vintage Access Fund V, LLC
- CPG Vintage Access Fund, LLC
- Delaware Capital Management
- Delaware Capital Management Advisers, Inc.
- Delaware Distributors, Inc.
- Delaware Distributors, L.P.
- Delaware Funds by Macquarie®
- Delaware Enhanced Global Dividend and Income Fund
- Delaware Group® Adviser Funds
- Delaware Group Cash Reserve
- Delaware Group Equity Funds I
- Delaware Group Equity Funds II
- Delaware Group Equity Funds IV
- Delaware Group Equity Funds V
- Delaware Group Foundation Funds
- Delaware Group Global & International Funds
- Delaware Group Government Fund
- Delaware Group Income Funds
- Delaware Group Limited-Term Government Funds
- Delaware Group State Tax-Free Income Trust
- Delaware Group Tax-Free Fund
- Delaware Investments Dividend and Income Fund, Inc.
- Delaware Investments National Municipal Income Fund
- Delaware Ivy High Income Opportunities Fund
- Delaware Pooled® Trust
- Delaware VIP® Trust
- InvestED Portfolios
- Ivy Funds
- Ivy Variable Insurance Portfolios
- Voyageur Insured Funds
- Voyageur Intermediate Tax Free Funds
- Voyageur Mutual Funds
- Voyageur Mutual Funds II
- Voyageur Mutual Funds III
- Voyageur Tax Free Funds
- Delaware Investments Advisers Partner, Inc.
- Delaware Investments Distribution Partner, Inc.
- Delaware Investments Fund Advisers
- Delaware Investments Fund Services Company
- Delaware Investments Management Company, LLC
- Delaware Management Company
- Delaware Management Trust Company
- Delaware Service Company, Inc.
- Ivy Distributors, Inc.
- Ivy Investment Management Company
- Macquarie Alternative Strategies
- Macquarie Asset Advisers
- Macquarie International Small Cap Equity Fund, LLC
- Macquarie Emerging Markets Small Cap Fund, LLC
- Macquarie Emerging Markets Debt Select Opportunities Fund, Ltd.
- Macquarie Emerging Markets Debt Select Opportunities Master Fund, Ltd.
- Macquarie Emerging Markets Debt Select Opportunities Fund, LLC
- Macquarie Funds Management Hong Kong Limited
- Macquarie Global Infrastructure Total Return Fund Inc.
- Macquarie Investment Management Advisers
- Macquarie Investment Management Austria Kapitalanlage AG
- Macquarie Investment Management Business Trust
- Macquarie Investment Management Europe Limited
- Macquarie Investment Management Europe S.A.
- Macquarie Investment Management General Partner, Inc.
- Macquarie Investment Management Global Limited
- Macquarie Multi-Cap Growth Fund, LP
- Macquarie Real Estate Absolute Return Partners, Inc.
- Macquarie Total Return Fund Inc.
- Optimum Fund Trust
Revised May 2022